The staff at The Virginian is made up of a team of dedicated, friendly team members who are proud to work together at The Virginian. By sharing talents and abilities and participating in ongoing training, our staff is provided the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in The Virginian’s warm, supportive environment. It is an honor to work with our residents.
If you are interested in learning about career opportunities at The Virginian, please see our available openings or call the Human Resources office at (703) 277-7245. To apply for a position, you may email or fax your application or resume, fill out an application online by clicking here, or apply directly at The Virginian. Please see our Communications Coordinator at the front desk for an employment application.
Click Here to fill out an application online.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurances
- Voluntary Portable Additional Insurance Plans
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Free Parking
- 403-B Retirement Plan, with Company Contribution
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Assistance
- Personal and Birthday Leave Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Team-Oriented Environment
- Referral Bonus
- Semi-Annual Employee Picnics
- Wellness Plan with Exercise Classes and Nutrition tips
- And much more!
For more information contact Lynn Rountree, Director/ Benefits Administrator.
(703) 277-7245 Phone
(703) 385-0161 Fax