Being in control of each and every day.
Independent retirement living in Fairfax.
“Like living in a vacation hotel.”
Those are just a few of the ways Independent Living residents describe what it’s like at The Virginian. So why not come visit us, take a tour, be our guest for lunch, and discover what carefree living might be like for you.
Services & Amenities:
- Breakfast and Dinner in our lovely dining room. Lunch is provided a la carte
- Weekly housekeeping services include bed making, dusting, vacuuming, and general cleaning
- All utilities and basic cable included. Telephone and internet available for an additional charge
- Free Parking, Resident Valet Parking and Scheduled Transportation
- Complimentary laundry rooms available on each floor
- Fully equipped exercise room with on-site fitness specialist
- Daily exercise classes including aerobics, Tai Chi, chair exercises, memory fitness, yoga, and more
- Multi denominational services
- Onsite Pastor
- Daily on-site activities may include guest speakers, performers, theatre, club meetings, social groups or gatherings, outdoor recreation, and more
- Weekly off-site activities may include museums, theatres, restaurants, shopping trips, and more
- Registered Dietician is available for special dietary needs
- Extensive library managed by our residents with quarterly rotation of books provided by Fairfax County Library
- Computer Suite with internet access
- Entertainment and Hospitality Suite
- Beautifully landscaped property for walking, fitness, and sightseeing