An outstanding reputation for delivering care.
Health Services at The Virginian in Fairfax.
As an independent living resident at The Virginian, you’ll have priority access to our complete continuum of care. Yet these same care services are available to everyone living in the surrounding area, as well as those who may move to the Fairfax area to be closer to family. We offer high-quality Assisted Living, short-term Rehabilitation, Health Care, and Home Health services. We accept Medicare Part A and B and all insurance plans.
Just a little help can make a wonderful difference every day.
Assisted Living services at The Virginian in Fairfax.
When the routine of each day’s basic activities gets to be a bit of a burden, Assisted Living services at The Virginian can make a world of difference. Just that little bit of help here and there can make everyday living so much more enjoyable. After all, helping you maximize your enjoyment of each and every day is at the center of why we do what we do.
Some of the things that make each day run a little smoother.
- 3 meals per day plus nutritious snacks
- Spacious and comfortable apartments with large picture windows
- Walk-in closet
- Tiled bathrooms with safety features
- Assistance with bathing twice per week, as needed
- Assistance with dressing, as needed
- Daily housekeeping including bed making, dusting, vacuuming, and general cleaning, as needed.
- All utilities and basic cable service included. Land line telephone and internet connection available for an additional charge
- Emergency call system with 24-hour on-site nursing response
- Fire Life Safety System with sprinklers in each room
- Pull Cord Nurse Call Emergency System
- Coordination with medical services
- Assistance with transportation arrangements
- Weekly on-site activities including guest speakers, performers, movies, and theatre
- Daily exercise classes including senior aerobics, Tai Chi, chair exercises, memory fitness, yoga
- Multi denominational services
- On-site pastor
- Registered Dietician is available for special dietary needs
- Complimentary laundry rooms available on the unit. Laundry services are available for an additional charge
As always, freedom is about having choices.
View our available floor plans below. Then call one of our Lifestyle Counselors at (703) 385-0555 and make an appointment to see it first hand.
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath • 1200 SQ. FT.Download PDF
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath • 1008 SQ. FT.Download PDF
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath • 900 SQ. FT.Download PDF