- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for information.
Use of Google and Other Marketing Services
This website utilizes Google services. Those may include Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies (pieces of data) on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. They are set and read by Google. To learn more, please visit this page. If you want to opt out of Google tracking, click here.
We may use AdWords remarketing to market our services and products across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd-party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving here.
In addition to using those employed by Google services, we may use other “cookies” on this site. For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once should one be required, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site and record site visits.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us whenever you would like. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way; however, we are not encrypting personal information that you supply us with. You can verify encryption by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time to time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and thereby disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and helping us to provide you with appropriate information regarding our products and services.